Thursday 12 March 2009

Half Way Round the World!!

I sold 2 of my stoves to a guy in Japan mid February, have to admit I was surprised to get an order from the other side of the world. He featured them on his Blog and since them I've sent another 3 to Japan. The 1st 2 Kombi's are going to him tomorrow, before they hit the store. I guess you could say a Stovebuilder is not without honour save in his own country.


ULGear Weekend Store

Yahoo Babelfish Translation

On the subject of the store, I've now got 250ml Plastic Fuel Bottles (Green) which come with both a screw cap and a flip cap priced at £3.00 and Pot Cozy material (Foil Bubble Wrap)at £3.00 for 1000mm x 250mm. Postage to be worked out yet but shouldn't amount to much.

2 comments:

  1. Good work! Glad to see these are taking off. Love how profesh they look taking them out of the box - impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is a bit bizarre though, making stoves in a village in N.I. that end up in Japan. I didn't expect that!!

    ReplyDelete